Autism Friendly Screening
For an individual on the autism spectrum, attending a movie in a theater can be unpleasant for many factors. Autism Friendly Screening will eliminate these factors which cause such disturbance. During the Autism Friendly Screening where the animation film Mirai (2018) directed by Mamoru Hosoda will be screened:
- The lights will be on low.
- The volume will be turned down.
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film.
- The audience will be able to take their own food and drinks.
- The audience will be able to move around the cinema if they like.